The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

A Couple of Things...




Hello dear reader.
Are you still there?
I am!
I know its been almost a year since the last time
I wrote in here...
but to be fair
We have been going through a global pandemic.
And we did just get rid of the worst president
that this country has ever seen
(yes, my opinion... as always)

So if you are still, indeed, a dear reader...
Thank you.
I'm in a better place now
I hope you are too.
There does seem to be a light
at the end of the tunnel.
Things seem brighter
And getting better all the time...
(couldn't get much worse)

I had a shitty year.
I lost 2 people who were very close to me
within 3 months of each other.
But then again,
compared to other people
I'm doing OK.
I have my health.
I haven't had financial hardships.
My family and friends are doing pretty good.
I'm still here.
I’m still standing.

So that leads me to this blog
and why I decided after a horrible year
and almost a year of absence...
Why I decided to write again.

Couple of things.

1. I love to write.
Even though I do it for a living
Writing this blog
Helps me express my feelings
and opinions
and thoughts...
And sort through how I feel
And why I’m feeling it.
I still enjoy writing about 
Robert Pattinson
and
Kristen Stewart.
So here I am.

2. I was going through old emails and texts
that I found on my old laptop...
and WOW.
I mean.
I found shit from 10 years ago.
Was I really so fucking intense?
I mean
seriously, folks.
I was way
WAY
WAY
FUCKING WAY
too invested in the whole Robsten drama.

I didn't even know what "shipping" meant at first.
Really.
But I guess when you love two people together
and get all verklempt and emotional
over every fucking picture and interview...
Well.
I guess that's shipping.
And I was a phenomenal shipper.
I did an exceptional job.
It was glorious fun and joy
watching two people fall in love


and be in love
and like just love... love.
But fucking A.
When those same two people break up?
APOCALYSPE!
End of the WORLD!
“Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!”
I was overwrought.
I was upset.
I was...
OVER INVESTED.
Jesus.
I look back at that now and go
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?"
Seriously.
You can enjoy people being together.
You can enjoy seeing pictures
You can speculate
and have fun with it
without getting emotional
over two people who truly
don't care what you want or believe.

I can look back now
from the comfort of my 
knowledge and wisdom
(hahahaha)
and see how I got sucked
into the vortex of the fandom.
It was intoxicating
wasn't it?
It was like the giddy fun part 
of being drunk...
Until you wake up the next
morning with a massive headache
and your stomach feeling
like you swallowed dirt.
There comes a time to fucking sober up
you know?
You live
You learn 
If you’re lucky.

3. I still adore Rob and Kristen.
Rob is Batman.
BATfuckingMAN.
I still can’t get over it.
But I love it 
And can’t WAIT to see him all dark and moody
And vengeful...



Kristen is a Princess.
She’s like a chameleon
And she makes every role she plays
fascinating and thought provoking.
 Someone who just commands the lens 
simply by standing in front of it.”



Way cool.
They still hold s.w.a.y.
over me.
And I'm OK with that
because I still wanna know what is
going on with them.
I’m still following their careers
And I still look forward to every movie they do.
I guess that's what is called...
A FAN
(~ of Both!)
(Couldn’t resist)
Still crazy after all these years.

4. I made a lot of friends here.
Also some enemies along the way.
I don't open myself to people online very often.
I'm cynical.
I'm wary.
And I've been burned.
But...
Reading old emails and texts
made me realize 
how sometimes things got twisted
And I may have gotten carried away
about things that never really mattered
and looking back...
It wasn't worth it.
To whom it may concern
I'm so very sorry.
You know who you are.

OK.
Enough of the weirdly sad nostalgia.

I really am in a good place these days.
I look forward to more Rob and Kristen
in the future.
Let's not forget this guy...
(I haven’t)


Thomas Sturridge
IS DREAM.

You got that right.

Green Sheep.
Forever.

Be Safe.
Be Happy.

Until next time.
🌹

(See ya April 9th!)


6 comments:

Lily said...

Talk about obsessed I defended my obsession with family, work people,friends. I didn’t care and said that much. I went to the premiers Comic Con stayed overnight waiting online to meet them. I had the greatest time met some great mostly women writers play writers. I camped out next EL James before she became so popular. Then I met her again but she was visiting some women spending the night saying hello but was incognito. I asked for her autograph and she was so cool. We snuck into the after parties,I know crazy. I live in San Diego it made it possible to do all that. I was hear broken when went different ways seeing other people. In the end they are human just like us I got to meet them at a meet and greet. It was great but weird. I look back on it now with no regrets at all. I had lost my husband and to me it was like there’s love to be had. So yeah not embarrassed and will always look back and smile. I follow their work now and enjoy seeing their work. I followed you forever and looked forward to your postings. Take care ��

Marion said...

If I had known this was what ten years later looked like, I wouldn't have believed it. Yet, here we stand and life goes on. I still love and appreciate who Rob and Kristen are as people as well as two very talented actors. I can't wait to see what they do next onscreen and will continue to enjoy their films when they come out.

Rolange said...

I've always enjoyed coming here and reading your posts and will continue to do so as long as you're willing to write them. I can't believe it's been 10 years. Wow. I remember how intense it was. I love both Rob and Kristen but wow, did things get weird and ugly in the "Robsten" universe for awhile. I can only imagine how intense the scrutiny was for Rob and Kristen to live through and I can't help but think how it played a role in their breakup. They seem happy now and I'm happy for them. I no longer wish or think they'll get back together (I weirdly held onto that hope for a couple years after their break up). But they are slaying in their careers and getting their due respect.

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. It has been a tough year and will continue to be tough for a while now but, yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I hope we all can emerge from this with more empathy and sympathy for others around us, including animals. Take care.

PamH said...

I have also been blessed during this troubling time in the world and I couldn’t agree more with the feeling of things starting to look up with a compassionate leader who cares about people.
I love reading everything you post because it’s very much exactly the way I feel and think as well but am just not able to express it as well as you do.
It’s nice to be able to have a place that you can be a fan of both ( because that is a real thing ) equally. Be excited for both career paths they have taken and supporting them as a fan. It’s so amazing to see how far Rob and Kristen have come since our crazy Robsten infused years.. Like most I was also way to invested in their love and being in love with the idea of their onscreen/offscreen fairytale. We all know fairytales aren’t really reality but it doesn’t stop us from wanting to hope they could be.
I’ve meet so many great people over the years through several fandom blogs and a few I now consider my friends on a personal level.
It’s hard to believe so much time has gone by but this Twilight/Rob/Kristen fandom still means as much to me now as it did on day one. The only difference is I’m able to separate their personal lives away from my love as a fan. If I had learned that years ago I could have saved myself a lot of heartache.

For all those that have lost loved ones through this pandemic I’m Sorry For Your Lose. We have to keep looking for that light at the end of a long dark tunnel and try to remember to treat others the way we all want to be treated. Take Care Everyone !!!! Looking forward to the next post.

Super RN Gas Passer said...

Hi Rose ! I am just getting around to checking on the blog ! I am happy to see you are still posting ! I feel as you have said here. We all got carried away with the whole thing and it was “ intoxicating “ haha. A decade has gone by and so I look back on all that “was” 75% with great fondness 20% with some anxiety and embarrassment on my part…my poems were ugh well …silly oh well and the other 5% sort of shaking my head lol ! Fast forward to today 3/13/2022. I saw Batman the other day and I am like so happy for Robs success and btw I loved the film…saying alot for a 65 year old. Heh ! And then a few weeks ago I saw Spencer ! K can do anything and she was perfect perfect !!!! I feel like a proud Mama ! I hope 10 years from now you will still have this blog ! Thanks Rose for the good times. There were so many. My best to you and everyone that comes by this blog from time to time ❤️

penguincullen said...


Happy to see you still posting. Love Tom in the Sandman. Peace out! No more Drumpf in 2024 either Vote Blue!