The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

And the Beat Goes On...


Damn.
I'm lazy, aren't I?
I just can't seem to get motivated to open my laptop
and post a few words on this blog.

It's not that there hasn't been stuff to talk about...
I do still check social media
and try to stay 'current'.
But I have to admit that ever since
Humpty Trumpty was elected...
This country's welfare has been
at the forefront of my brain.
It's scary.

But to be honest...
I did write a rather lengthy post
right after Kristen hosted SNL


Because lo and behold...
SHE FUCKING KILLED IT.
God, she was good.
Warm.
Natural.
Funny.
Likable.
And of course she looked gorgeous doing it.
If you are a fan of Kristen's...
then you enjoyed every damn minute.


And if you aren't a fan of Kristen's...
Well.
I know you couldn't take your eyes off of her either.
And it annoyed the hell outta you
that she didn't suck.
Which in turn...
sucks for you.
Win/Win
Heh.


Then of course...
She said FUCK on live TV.
Look at her.
How cute is she?
She was so excited...
so IN the damn moment...
She was as shocked as anyone.
God...she's so adorable.
Cussing and all.

One of the things I admire about Kristen
is that even when she's afraid...
She's brave.

Another reason I didn't post my last blog
was because... like... 
the next couple of days after that was all about Rob.
He did red carpet for LCOZ!!!
It seems like its been ages since Rob did promo
but seeing Rob in a suit somehow
makes everything better.


I'm really thinking that he makes that look so easy.
and he brought Twigs...


And they looked REALLY happy.
Don't they?
It's good to see Rob smile like that...
isn't it?

And I know that it's completely selfish of me
but another reason I love pics like this
is because it sends the Baby Loons into a panic.
Yes people
They STILL insist that Rob and Kristen are married
with 3 kids.
Completely ignoring pictures like Rob and Twigs
so OBVIOUSLY together
and this...


Kristen so OBVIOUSLY
in a relationship with Stella Maxwell.
(and aren't they all kinds of cute?)



I guess I will never understand why they can't 
just accept that Rob and Kristen broke up YEARS ago
and have moved on.

Just like some people can't accept that Kristen
will love who she wants to love...
be it male or female.
The heart wants what it wants.
And that Rob loves Twigs.
Admit it.
Accept it.

Reality is... it doesn't matter who they love.
Because it's not up to us.
It's not about us.
And it shouldn't affect us.
Stop using their relationships to attack them.
Stop comparing them.
Stop making it a competition.
Stop looking if you don't like what you see.
Stay in your lane.

Anyway.

Kristen has been way busy with making movies
Directing movies...
Promoting movies...
And the one most talked about right now is
Personal Shopper.
Personally... I haven't seen it yet
(although I can't wait)
but she is getting RAVE reviews.
And by RAVE, I mean WONDERFUL.

In addition to Kristen getting great critical response
the movie is doing pretty well
in limited release
(never near me, of course)

I know I've said it before
and I will probably say it always...
But Kristen is MAGNETIC onscreen.
You WANT to watch her.
And you feel a void when shes not there.
As she matures...
She just keeps getting better.


I haven't seen LCOZ either.
Although I really want to.
I'm not sure how good the movie is doing...
But Rob is getting great reviews.

And I love Beardy Rob.
Ok.
Maybe not THAT much beard
but I prefer men with facial hair.


This has always been one of my favorite bearded moments.
I mean.
Well.
Damn.

Speaking of BEARDS...

This post is brought to you by
a man of many beards...


Tom always seems to have a beard...
which is good.
It suits him
and makes his blue eyes...
bluer.
The blue-est.


Man... I adore him.
And guess what?

BROADWAY NEWS  
Reed Birney, Olivia Wilde, and Tom Sturridge 
Will Lead Cast of Broadway's 1984.

I've always believed that Tom was happiest on stage.
It's where he seems most comfortable...
it's where he belongs.
Now I just need to set up a trip to NYC
Right?

This post is brought to you by the letters
STFU

1. To the people who keep bringing up Kristen's sexuality
like its an insult.
(Why does it scare you so much?
Why do you care?
Why is it even a big deal?)

2. To the people who constantly trash Twigs
just because Rob fell in love with her.
(It's just another version of Nonstens)

3. To the people who can't accept that 
Rob and Kristen are no longer together.
(It's almost FOUR FUCKING YEARS.
You are severely insane)

4. To the people who think they know Rob's and Kristen's
lives and how they feel.
(You don't know DICKSHIT)

5. To the people who never have anything nice to say
about Rob and/or Kristen
(They say they "don't care")
but still watch and read every thing about them
and then talk about them ALL THE TIME.

And most of all?
To Donald Trump.
Because every thing you say is a lie.
You, sir...
are NOT my president.




Until next time.

Drums keep pounding
A rhythm to the brain

Bye for now.

3 comments:

Marion said...

I'm glad you're still here blogging and being respectful of Rob and Kristen and appreciate that that they are two separate individuals living their own lives. Certain sites continue to live in "La La Land" and pretend pics of Rob and Kristen with their partners don't exist or Kristen is manipulating the paps. I don't know how she can make it any plainer than she has in the last year where she's said repeatedly she's been dating women, yet understandably her personal life is her own which she doesn't like to discuss and that's her right to do so. I thought she was great on SNL and the show was funny throughout. Rob is getting rave reviews for his performance in Lost City of Z and he has earned all of the praise for his hard work. At least some of us know the difference between praising both his and Kristen's films without making it into a childish competition. As for his love life, he looks very happy with Twigs. I guess the baby fringe will finally accept the truth when we hear that he and Twigs are expecting their first child and I will be happy for them. I understand for most who loved RK feel it was unfair that their relationship was destroyed, however there were several reasons (which only they know of) as to why it ultimately didn't work out. So we can't get mad at them since it was their decision alone to make. Everyone else is moving forward with their lives and the ones still clinging the past should do the same.

ImToobie said...

Love your posts!! This one put me in better spirits!! 🙃

Unknown said...

I have always come to your blog to get RK news, however your ignorance and obvious libtard views...just done. President Trump...you had rather have Killary? Kristen's choice of mates. Hmmm, well for 8 years she dated men and the love between she and Rob, made even the most jaded hearts believe in love. No longer a fan of K. She used to be all about the art. Now, it is just in your face lesbian affairs one after another. Rob and Stump? Seriously? You go from the love affair of the decade to Stump? LMAO.