The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Rob and Kristen- Under the Microscope

Rob and Kristen!!!

1. Can you imagine living your life under such scrutiny
as Rob and Kristen?
Can you imagine having your picture taken...
Thousands of times
and then having people blow up each pixel
looking for flaws?
"Oh look a pimple!"
"Is that dandruff?"
"She has earwax!!"

Seriously.
So many pictures of Rob and Kristen are taken at events...
And what do people focus on?
The ones where their eyes are half open
or they are making a funny face because
in that split second...
They decided to breathe or blink.

Big Green Eyes... and they're as wide as the moon.


I think Kristen looks GORGEOUS here...
Look at that FACE.
And her eyes...
Well...
We all know what Robert thinks of them
Heh.

And lets talk about this 'event' that happened on Friday.
Kristen went to Paul McCartney's Video premiere.
Big Brouhaha (and really ha ha ha)
And OH MY!
So much fucking drama.

Let me count the ways!

1. Kristen wasn't with Rob!
I guess the surgery separating them at the hip worked!
Let's all forget how many times in the past weeks
that Rob and Kristen were seen together canoodling
and being all sweet and cute
(And really... Rob flew to Paris for her!!)
Let's just forget all the sightings of them being close
and holding hands and being Rob and Kristen.
YES.
Let's just focus on the fact that Kristen went to 
a work related event
(But damn... PAUL McCARTNEY!!! I want that job!!)
And Robert didn't turn up on her arm.
OH WOE IS ME!
As usual...
All past togetherness is negated so the 
Nervous Nellies who need constant
reassurance of the most fucking obvious relationship
can fuss and fret over where Rob was
and of course...
As SOON as Kristen or Rob show up anywhere 
without the other...
We get "THEY BROKE UP"

But wait... it gets better.

Where's the Ring! The RING??

2. The end of the world is upon us!!
Kristen wasn't wearing her rings!
APOCALYPSE!
ARMAGEDDON!
How can we possibly go on?
How??


The most amusing part of all this...
Is both sides of the lunatic fringe
put so much importance on Kristen's jewelry.
As much as the Scared Shippers cling to their
hopes and dreams of the meaning of the 'rings'
So do the Nasty Ninnies.
They notice what Kristen is wearing probably 
more than ANYONE.
"The better to criticize, my dear".
So when Kristen shows up without the all important
band of gold
(Is there a song in there somewhere?)
They cling to it as proof of a broken relationship.
And then next time Kris is wearing the rings?
Back to square one.
(Oh... and don't forget about the 'new' necklace. Bwahaha)

Round and Round you go...

Adorkable: See Robert Pattinson


He's just walking...


3. I said it on Twitter...
And it bears repeating
Robert on the set of REMEMBER ME
was one of the best Roberts EVER.
And walking Robert on the set of REMEMBER ME?
Well.
Suffice to say...
I'm feeling a little bit like the Wicked Witch
from the Wizard of Oz

What a world... what a world.


Truth is fucking Truth.

4. And is it possible?
Could it be?
MORE DRAMA?

Lunatic Fringe

There are going to be reshoots for BD2.
OH
MY
GOD!!!
How desperate is Summit for PR?
They are pretending to have reshoots
just so they can attach themselves to Cosmopolis!
At least that's what the Fringe would have you believe.
It's not strange at all to have to go back and do 
this sort of thing.
They have done it before.
Other movies have done it.
BD2 is 7 months away from release.
It's part of movie making.
The REAL problem is that Rob and Kristen
will be together on set again...
being Edward and Bella.
And that grates on the Fringe.
They pretend like Twilight is all over...
and act like there still isn't another movie still to come.
Fools.
Besides...
Rob and Kristen don't need anything to bring 
them together.
They already are together
in every way...
that matters.

I want to be Kristen!

So no amount of voodoo hating
on Rob and Kristen 
is going to change that.
EVER.

5. There really are a lot of silly names in this fandom.
The worst being 
Robsten
Nonsten
Nonbert

I can tolerate "Robsten" (barely)
only because it represents 2 people
who are very much together...
and in love.

But Nonsten... Nonbert?
Different sides of the same coin.
NO Kristen. NO Robert.
Hate is hate.
Whether its Rob or Kristen
It's pathetic.
Hating on either of them is never going to change
how they live their life.
Being a NON seems to give you the entitlement
to decide who/what is best for Rob and Kristen.
Like you have a say in what they do
And how they do it.
Sorry.
NONsense.

Rob and Kristen seem to have it figured out...
They've been doing just fine the last three years.
They don't want or need your input.

The BEST is yet to come
and won't that be fine...
You think you've seen the sun
But you ain't seen it shine.


Serious Sturridge
6. I love these pics of Tom from a modeling shoot.
He's all shaggy and serious...
And the pic on the left looks like it was taken
by Matthew Brady...
(Please tell me you know who I'm referring to...)

See what I mean?

He's kinda famous for taking pics of the 16th president...
(Please tell me you know who I'm referring to)
Which brings us back to my original thought.

I adore Thomas Sturridge whether he has a beard or not.
Whether he's serious or smiling
(although his smile breaks my heart)
And I'm hoping against hope
(is that possible?)
That Thomas goes to Cannes for OTR.
With Kristen.
And Robert.
And well...
Maybe I will just stop there.
Enough poking fun of the drama for today.

Nudge. Nudge.

Final thought?

Robert and Kristen
Are in Los Feliz
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

First comes love
Then comes...

Well... You know how it goes.

This post is brought to you by Rings.
Lord of the Rings.
Ringleader.
Ringo Starr.
Adoring.
Ring of the Nibelung.

And by birthday presents.
Another ring?

Until next time.

Bye for now

35 comments:

Kay said...

Both sides of the fringe are effing scary...some much more than others. I'd be agoraphobic if I lived under the scrutiny they do. o_O

Happy crazy Monday everyone...take care and have a great week! <3

Groovie said...

Whenever I hear of crazies going on about rings, I always think of "one ring to rule them all" cuz Kristen certainly does own their crazy asses whether they admit it or not!

And LOL "Ring of Nibelung"

Kristen was rocking the catholic school girl look on Friday, beautiful as ever!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Hello to all the regs!

Groovie said...

Oh and cannes should be exciting! Assume On the Road and Cosmopolis will both be there, but the offical announcement of films in competition comes this week, so confirmation is always nice!

Dottie said...

Happy Monday everyone!

Even on a video the yelling & flashing lights of the photographers makes me nervous. I'd be completely freaked out if I had to face it head on! And then to know that every single photo will be examined under a microscope & analyzed to death.... Kristen is a much stronger girl than I will ever be!

I hope everyone's week is off to a fabulous beginning!

Pamella said...

Rose,

Great post!!! You out did yourself this time around. I couldn't agree with you more. I hope you and all the regs have a wonderful day!

Birdie said...

Rose,
You may have ruffled more than a few feathers today. Love it.
Go to their movies, read their interviews, enjoy the pretty, celebrate their successes. That is all you get and deserve. They owe you nothing more. Don't like them? Then move on for fuck's sake.
Dottie,
I so agree. They both have to be two strong people to put up with all this crazy. They are so lucky to have each other.
Have a great day everyone!

olivia said...

Yeah Rose,

Love the post! Hear! Hear!
I am so with you in believing the best is yet to come.

Gorgeous pics of Rob, Kristen and Tom. Always enjoy the little smilies.

Hugs for y'all.
Hugs for Smitty, Gruff and Syd.
Life is good.

Leni said...

Absolutely loved this post, Rose!

Thanks for always staying sane and rational :)

Hope said...

ROSE....

YOU are on fire today!!!
So much TRUTH and GOODNESS in this post!!!

And...I would LOVE to see Tom, Rob and Kristen at Cannes.

Happy Monday to everyone!

Stacy said...

Rose, love all your posts! They always make me laugh. This fan base is fucked up!!! LOL Anyhow, I love how much you love Rob and Kristen. I do too, I wish them all the best and think they are an amazing couple. To deal with all the BS they have dealt with and continue to deal with and they do it together!!! Love them!

Oh, the ring thing is so funny!!! I've been married for almost 18 years and they are many many times, I don't wear my rings. Hmmmmm, does that make me not married anymore??? People need to grow up, because that is just stupidity at it's best!

You rock girl!!!!

Litmom said...

Ah, Rose,
Oh wise one. Thank you for commenting on the numerous knee-jerk reactions to the weekend. Chill people.

I went to a party without my husband on Friday night. Went with a girlfriend. Had a great time and stayed out rather late - then went home to my sweet Sox. We're not having problems - we're very happy - have been for 32 years! But we're comfortable enough with our relationship that we can have lives apart from each other - always have!

Also, guess what? I have a really nice ring that I love to wear. I love my ring, but if my hands weren't so much fatter than they were when I got it, and it weren't so hard to get on and off, I wouldn't wear it every day. It just doesn't "go" with everything. I don't think my friends would think anything about it if I showed up without my ring on.

And last but not least, I take crappy pictures. HATE getting my picture taken by even ONE camera - can't imagine how annoyed I would be by a jillion snap, snap, snapping away. And I'm not scary ugly - just wouldn't feel comfortable "posing" for a bunch of strangers (especially rude, obnoxious photographers shouting obscene comments at me... in fact, I'd probably cry). My daughter says I look mean in all my pictures - and I'm really a fairly nice, fun person!

Love your pics, songs, and little emoticons. Excited for Cannes and all that is to come!

Have a great week, all!

katy said...

Excellent post!! Thank you, Rose

The constant drama by the insecure people whenever Rob and Kristen are not ‘sharing the same air’ bores me to death. Obviously, whatever Rob and Kristen are doing IS WHAT'S RIGHT FOR THEM. After all, THEIR RELATIONSHIP HAS REMAINED INTACT through all these years in spite of some psychotic bitches wishes to the contrary.

I REALLY want to see Rob, Kristen and Tom at the Cannes Festival. Hopefully Tom’s experience will be better this time.


Hope you are all having a wonderful day. Take care.

Freddie said...

Hi all,

Rose – stirring the pot a tad??? LOL.

Hope – I totally agree. I’d love to see them all in Cannes, but only time will tell.

I hope you are all having a great day and that no one was impacted by the bad weather over the weekend. Stay safe everyone.

Berry said...

Great post Rose! I keep saying some people in the fandom really really really need to get a fucking life!

I have forgotten to put rings back on after taking them off too many times to count...damn!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Maybe we will have something to celebrate from Cannes!

ali mac said...

I've done the ring thing too!! My hands look very bare without them and I have indents where they should be :0)

I really hope they all go to Cannes, it would be so nice to see them there at the same time.

GROOVIE I actually wasn't that fussed on Kristen's outfit the other night, but that's just a difference in taste I suppose. I loved her hair and make-up though, especially the lipstick colour.


Have a great day everyone, it's a cold wet night here, good excuse for an early night maybe..

gaga4stew said...

The lord of the ring That is too funny. I was on robstenation and some fans were having a heart attact over k not wearing the ring. I wanted to reach out from my bb and bitch slap them all. I love k outfit and the makeup but hate the shoe with the outfit. I really love for k to work on her posture more, she got a great body, it about time she start flauntin it and ownin the red carpet.

Dottie said...

Just popping back to read comments.

Guess what? I'm not wearing my rings at this very moment! Gasp! I take them off all the time. Once I took them off to make a meatloaf & kept forgetting to put them back on for a whole week! I guess I should inform Mr Dottie that our marriage is on very thin ice! ;)

beacullen said...

How fun would that be if they were all at Cannes? wow, I hope it works out. I totally agree with all you said about all the haters. OMG I can't believe how much trouble they go to analyzing a picture lmao. Pretty sad really. Great post, thanks for being so completely rational Rose. :) Great post.

Leni said...

Dottie - I had to laugh at your comment.. I guess I should also inform the bf that I break up with him at least 3 times a day when I take my rings off to shower, cook and go to sleep.. well and sometimes we apparently are not a couple for days, because my fingers happen to be too swollen to wear rings at all ;)

Dottie said...

Leni, We are just too fickle! haha

Gotta run. Talk to you later!

angelica1 said...

Leni - My friends husband left his wedding ring with her when he was deployed to Afghanistan last month. He claimed it was for safekeeping,clearly he's lying...

Leni said...

angelica - the crazies would probably think so.. i just cannot understand what is going on inside their minds..

Super RN Gas Passer said...

ROSE..Great post!!!! Fox News is reporting that Brad and Angelina are tying the knot....Maybe love is in the air for our trio...like you said ...first comes love.yadayadayada! Wouldn't it be a wonderful celebration? I'm all for marriage...old fashioned and old, yeah I know... I guess a lot of people think marriage is old fashioned and not relevant in the world today...I say YES IT IS!!!! And on the computer screen at work today was a cartoon character that said " Marriage is the institution that gives one permission to annoy the other person every day...for the rest of your life...I might have annoyed my husband on occasion( eye roll).... .. .

Rhonda said...

Excellent Rose, as always...

Groovie- LOL..."one ring to rule them all"..that's exactly what I thought about too ;)

Hi all- hope it's been a great Monday <3

Tiffa_oo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffa_oo said...

Well, first of all great post Rose as always. Second of all some of the fans were upset because Courtney had said that Rob would be there too, so obviously they were kinda disappointed when he wasn't there, it's not like some of the fans like to create drama (although most of them do lol) when either one of them shows up without the other but I still get your point Rose. Third: the ring stuff is stupid, do I think the ring is special to Kristen? yes but man she doesn't have to wear it all the time, lol at the people who think their relationship is defined by a ring, the same with that Necklace that Kristen used to wear all the time, she just stopped and their relationship is still going strong. Scrutinizing can be fun but there's people who just won't stop and are so dramatic. If I'm not mistaken she didn't wear any rings either at Met Gala last year, anyways with this crazy fandom we don't need hyenas anymore lol
ps. I can't wait for Cannes!! too excited about about it!
Hope you're having a great time Rose :)

Barbara Fenwick said...

Rose, great post as usual. It is funny the way people react to Rob and Kristen. They don't have to be together all the time, and it is silly to expect it.

Kristen looked beautiful--she gets more beautiful all the time--love her.

Enjoyed the pics of Tom also.

Have a nice week everyone. The best is yet to come.

*I*Believe* said...

Rose~Loved today's post! You made me snicker and laugh more than once...I love it when you push buttons...and you know the buttons to push!

Carry on Roseland!

Clarisse said...

Dear Rose, your post is powerful, brilliant, and inspiring... read it is delicious. I am with you, hoping to see Kristen, Rob and Tom in Cannes... but who knows...like Kellan, I wish them the best. Bye

DreamerKind said...

Love Takes A Closer Look

Microscope

Mads Langer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqGhvXikVQ

If you put my heart
Under a microscope
You're probably gonna wonder
Why it's in such
A critical condition

And if it scares you off
To look at my horoscope
I'm not gonna blame you
I'm not gonna wonder

I am holding on to someone
I can't hold no more
Oh and sadly I've been here before

I can't let go no
I am reaching out for someone
I can't reach no more

Oh it feels like my heart
Is nailed to the floor
Oh yeah mmh mmh
I guess I've sacrificed
Everything for my dreams

And now it's completely
Out of control
Things are not at all
As they seem

But it is hard to navigate
In a chaotic mind
It's easier to ask for forgiveness
Than for permission

If you put
My heart under a microscope
You're probably gonna wonder
Why it's in
Such a critical condition

Thank you/MadsLangerVEVO

DreamerKind said...

Choose This

Being Alive

Bernadette Peters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJssHQjaZHg

Someone to hold you too close
Someone to hurt you too deep
Someone to sit in your chair
And ruin your sleep
And make you aware of being alive

Someone to need you too much
Someone to know you too well
Someone to pull you up short
And put you through hell

And give you support
For being alive
Being alive
Make me alive

Make me confused
Mock me with praise
Let me be used
Vary my days
But alone is alone
Not alive

Someone you have to let in
Someone whose feelings you spare
Someone who, like it or not
Will want you to share a little
A lot of being alive

Somebody crowd me with love
Somebody force me to care
Somebody make me come through

I'll always be there
As frightened as you
To help us survive
Being alive, being alive,
Being alive

Thank you/EricMChicago

DreamerKind said...

Chomp time, as I'm up playing late, being alive.

Enjoy your day, not much to say, have it your way.

Rose says so much, so well, so leave it at that.

Good morning Rose, Smitty, Gruff, Syd, and Sillies.

"Climb every mountain, ford every stream, follow every rainbow, Till you find your dream."

ali mac said...

DK I can just hear Julie Andrews singing that on top of a Mountain. I love that film :0)

FGjk said...

Hello Roseland! Great post, Rose, as always :)
It's like you're stating the obvious here but apparently some "creatures" still can't get it. I'm starting to believe that they actually aren't physically able to comprehend your words or what's really in front of them. When they read/hear/see Rob and Kristen, their brain probably starts to freak out and elaborates the most idiotic thoughts ever. Seriously, if you're sane, I think that it's impossible to still have doubts when it comes to "the most fucking obvious relationship", so maybe their problem is a brain demage or something because I refuse to think that they can really formulate all of those atrocious thoughts without something really wrong going on in their head. So what can we say to them? "Get well soon!"?!

Ok, I'm destroyed and I really need to get some sleep. Thank you for your words! Bye :)

DreamerKind said...

Good evening Roseland!

@ali mac
I so agree, about love the Sound Of Music!

@Feels07
Sleep well!

@Rhonda
Thanks, sweets.