The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, October 31, 2008



This is insane. Truly insane. I just watched the movie clip that they showed in Rome...for the upteenth time. And everytime, when it gets to the end with "Bella's Lullabye"...I feel like I'm about to cry. Yes, Robert Pattinson at the piano is beautiful beyond measure. And the song was wonderful. I guess knowing that he is actually playing the song in the movie...affected me. Big time. There was SO much Rob yesterday...and I tried like hell to take it all in. He was in Rome for a movie festival, so there was a press conference, a red carpet...and there I was watching it on choppy, frustrating video feed, hoping to get more glimpses of Robert. And then the "Empire Magazine Shoot"...OH MY GOD. That is one of my favorite videos thus far. Watching Robert stare at Kristen...watching Kristen steal a glance at Robert (and honestly, who can blame her for wanting to stare at him?). The sexual tension... the CHEMISTRY between them is so obvious. Yes, I saw Kristens BF get out of the car with her in Rome...but seriously...does he even stand a chance? Nope. After watching how Robert and Kristen interact with each other...looking for each other...watching for each other...feeling obvious comfort being next to each other...I say its only a matter of time. In almost every picture that they took together...she leaned into him. So intimate. Sometimes I forget how very young Kristen really is. She is only 18. But she seems mature beyond that...You can tell how uncomfortable doing interviews is for her, because she has a hard time verbalizing what she wants to say. She makes faces...stammers...looks to Rob...

Anyway. Yesterday was VERY emotional for me. Getting all teary eyed at a clip (and not a very good quality clip...but it will suffice for now)...gazing endlessly at Robert...It makes my stomach...hurt. This is ridiculous. This adoration I have for Robert (and yes, Edward. It's the truth, after all) is out of control.

I can only imagine what seeing the actual movie will do to me. I'm kinda scared how I will react.

Lord Help Me.

No comments: