The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Robert/Edward


And so the obsession continues. This is one of my favorite "Edward" pictures. It seems to be the true essence of what he is...how much he loves and wants to protect Bella.
I sometimes wish that I could stop the obsession for just a little while. When I finish one of the books (and although I have read through the series so many times I have lost count), it is always with pause that I begin the next. Trying to see how long I can actually go...before I must read Edwards words. My sons have noticed my obsession, and I must admit that it is a bit embarassing to have someone else notice what I am constantly reading ("Mom, you are going to read those books into dust"), or what I am always looking at online ("How many times can you watch that movie trailer??"). I honestly didn't believe that my behavior gave me away. That my obsession was so...visible.
I have 2 sons. They aren't into "Twilight"...they don't understand how beautiful Robert Pattinson is. They don't understand the perfection...that is Edward. Hell, I don't even understand it.
I do know that it helps me to write about it here. I do know that it helps to know that there are so many other ladies out there...married with children...who are going through their own form of obsession. Some are more obsessed than me (and truly..that IS scary to think about) and some (let's be honest here...most) are not. But it does help. It does help to know that I am not alone....at least not in this.

No comments: