The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Robert Pattinson

Ok. I will admit to being a fairly new member of the Robsession that has swept through the land. I DID notice him in the Harry Potter film...I mean...who wouldn't? But his career has been under the radar until "Twilight". And now I have noticed.
I find myself scouring the internet for any and all news about him.
I find myself looking through endless photos and videos of him.
I watch the Twilight movie trailer numerous times a day.
I think in an interview, Rob admitted that the fans adoration had more to do with Edward Cullen than it had to do with him. And that is probably true in many ways. But now I am interested in his other movies. I long to see "How To Be", and the little I have seen makes me appreciate his acting ability. For he is a fine actor. His face shows so much emotion...
I watched the clip that was cut from "Vanity Fair" (I think that was the title...with Reese Witherspoon) and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I watched his performance in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and his face again...does much of his acting.
And what a face.
So beautiful. So glorious. Perfection.
I enjoy seeing all the pictures of him online...I look forward to seeing all the upcoming interviews and pictures to come. But as much as I am crushing on Robert Pattinson...my initial feeling for him...is maternal in nature. I want to protect him. I want to take care of him.
I don't want people to hurt him. As much as I love the fact that he will be more visible, in more movies...I worry that also makes him a target for those who want to cut him down.
Robert Pattinson seems like a down to earth kinda guy. He doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. He seems genuine and nice. I hope he stays that way.
He is such perfection. Please take care of yourself, Robert.

No comments: