The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Dreaming...




You know the saying..."Dreaming my life away"...that's what it feels like I am doing lately. I keep wishing for things to come, instead of just living my life one day at a time. It's like I am delusional enough to believe that once "Twilight" is in theaters...life will be perfection. HA! Truly, my life is good. I have a kind and loving husband, who loves me...even given my Robsession. I have 2 beautiful and brilliant sons. Life is good.
Yet, here I am...posting yet again about a man who I know little about. A man who is handsome, talented, and is playing a character in a movie, that I am infatuated with. A man that I just cannot seem to get enough of. How many times am I going to post about this? I see no end in sight. Hell, the reason I do this blog is to get all our my overwhelming feelings for Robert Pattinson OUT IN THE OPEN. I need to do this. I need to understand. It helps that there are so many more like me in this world. So many who love and adore Rob. No, not the scary, creepy kind of love. But the kind of "I wish I could just hug him" love. *sigh*
Paramore's new video "Decode" came out today. It has a lot of scenes from the movie. Scenes I have never seen before. I like the song. I like the video. I love Robert. It just makes my stomach ache all the more. So I close my eyes...and dream.

No comments: