The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poor Robert.


Do you think that once the 'hype'
surrounding "Twilight" dies down, that Robert will get some peace? I don't know. I'm thinking that now that he is a known commodity, the paparazzi will always be following him around. The sickening gossip magazines are talking like Rob is headed for a nervous breakdown or something. I seriously don't think that will happen. He is so grounded, he has his family and friends, and even after all this hoopla...he doesn't take himself too seriously. If anyone can handle it, I think its Robert.
I understand that with fame and money comes the fucking paps...and as much as I love to look at pictures of Robert, I don't like seeing the ones where these photographers are hassling him, chasing him, and making him looked seriously annoyed. Remember the scene in the restaurant, where Edward tells Bella.. "I feel protective of you". That's how I feel about Robert. I want to shield him from all the bullshit that is out to get him. I want to make sure that he is OK. That he is safe. That he is happy. I honestly think he will get some peace when he goes back to England. I know that its a big deal there, as well...but Rob will have his family there...and he will know where to go to stay anonymous if he wants to. He just needs some breathing room before his next movie starts (which sounds like in January)...and then with "New Moon" in March. Oh Robert. Please take care of yourself. Don't let anyone mess with who you are. I'm glad that at least Kristen will be with him on the European press junket. He needs to do this with someone, to share the madness with.
I'm so worried about him. I just want to give him a hug. (((Robert)))

No comments: