The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

5X a charm!


Well, I did it! I met my Twilight quota. I have seen it 5x in the theater! (countless times on my computer)
I'm not sure if I will be able to catch it again in the theater. I guess it depends on how long it stays in theaters. They are cutting back on the number of showings now...so I have to wonder how much longer. And school is out for Christmas break...and I'm not sure I want to hang out with tweenies.
I might be able to talk my gf's into going one more time...we shall see.
I was going to do a post about my favorite parts of the movie...and I will, eventually. But I counted at least 17 different times that I was blown away by Rob...so pretty much everytime he's onscreen, right? Anyway...I will try to narrow it down to my top ten favorite Rob moments...if I can. Otherwise it will be my 17 favorite Rob moments. Heh.
I am just getting over a real nasty head cold...so I haven't had the patience to write in here much. Sorry. But I will be back to my rambling, inane self soon enough.
Bye for now.

No comments: