The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Rob back in London


Although Robert looks absolutely, positively GORGEOUS...he also looks a bit annoyed. Like..."hey asshole, if you weren't here taking my picture, no one would even fucking notice me...Thanks"
I'm loving the hair. I'm loving the face. I'm loving the whole God damn package. Seriously...HELP ME! I'm crushing so hard on this guy. I've NEVER had this kinda obsession with an actor before. I admit that I've obsessed over Paul McCartney and the Beatles...but for some reason musicians seem different...
I wonder if there is any parallel at all. I've seen Paul in concert 5x...and I've seen Twilight(in theaters) 5x. OK, I know I'm stretching here. But other than Paul McCartney, who I have loved and adored for many...many years...Rob is the only other person to ever make me feel the same way.
And although I'm well aware of all of his charm and good looks, I'm still not entirely sure what it is exactly that makes me feel this way. Well...no need to dissect my obsession. I guess I should just accept it and keep obsessing! Or Robsessing, I guess.
Anyway, Rob is back in London...YES! I always feel better knowing he is away from LA and the paparazzi there. Have a safe and happy Crimbo, Rob!

No comments: