The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've lost count.


I am officially nuts. Completely fucking crazy. Absolutely.
I went to see "Twilight" for the 4th time at the theater.
Sad to say that it was moved into one of the smaller venues...nothing like the huge ULTRAscreen I first saw it in.
But that's OK with me...as long as I can still go and see it. Now, I have downloaded a version of Twilight off the internet. I had to. Seriously. The picture quality isn't fantastic...but I can watch it whenever I want to (and let's face it...I always want to). You wanna know how insane I truly am? I went to the movies yesterday to watch it...and then came home and watched it again on my computer. I mean...wtf is wrong with me? I'm pretty sure I've seen the movie at least 10 times...and I'm far from being done with it. I definitely have to get theater #5 in before Christmas break. I'm glad I have a way to watch Twilight for when it does go out of the theaters, and I have no other way to watch it...until the DVD comes out in Spring. There is NO FUCKING WAY I could go months without seeing it...hows THAT for crazy? I can only imagine what will happen to me when I do get the DVD...I better buy at least 2, for when I wear the first one OUT. Damn. I'm so totally fucked up crazy. OK. I'm sorry that I am so full of vulgarities this morning...but sometimes I just can't help myself. I guess that's true in more ways than one.
Bye for now.

No comments: