The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire...


Hello! Did I ever tell you how much I love the picture of Rob that is on the header of my blog? Um...WOW! So fucking hot and sexy. I seriously have to close my eyes and take a deep breath.
So, I'm not sure what I want to talk about today. Nothing much is really going on. Rob has been in the news here and there, but nothing like when he was in the States. Which, I think, is good for him. I'm actually glad that he's not all over the Internet at the moment. Maybe that means he is finally finding some peace. Who knows.
I just wrote a couple of paragraphs ranting and raving about online liars. But I had to delete it because I really started rambling. I really abhor dishonesty. Stupid people (and let's face it...90% of the population are idiots) frustrate the living hell outta me. OK, there's the 'living hell' phrase again...what DOES that mean? Shit. I should just stop typing. I'm in a really REALLY irritated place right now. Probably not a good thing to be putting my emotions and thoughts out there.
I'm being a total bitch. Put up or shut up. That's all I have to say about that.
BTW. I am hopelessly and unconditionally in love with Robert Pattinson. Crushing BIG time on that guy. It kinda hurts to feel this way...ya know? I think maybe you do.

No comments: