The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Um...WOW


What can I possibly say here? Rob cut his hair. And he looks hotter than ever! LOOK AT HIM! I mean...FUCKING LOOK AT HIM! Good God. I seriously wonder how much of this I can take without exploding into a million pieces. WHEW. He looks great. Wonderful. Beautiful. Gorgeous.
Just noticed the guy in the background with the cellphone up to his ear. "Hi Honey...guess who is at the Box Store?"
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
OK, I would respect Rob's space. I would. He said what would he want a fan to do if they see him on the street? IGNORE him. I would try to do that to my best ability. But...well...I couldn't IGNORE him..but I wouldn't scream at him...or even ask for his autograph...Hmmm...Maybe I shouldn't talk of things I really have no idea about. Heh.
OK. Just wanted to post this hot picture of Rob. LOVELY!

1 comment:

Tess said...

Oh, I agree... I prefer him with short hair.. he looks like me might be old enough for me to ravish ;)