The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Note to self.


<~~~YUMMY.
OK. This is just a quick note to myself. I just now realized that I don't have hardly any Rob pics on this computer. I have all of them on my laptop!! This one will do, I suppose! Ha!
I am probably going to go see Twilight for the 5th time (in theaters, anyway) today. I was making mental notes of my favorite moments...and I think that will be my next post.
Why am I posting now? Good question. Because I'm a lunatic? Because I just wanted an excuse to post a picture of Rob?
Because I have all this nervous energy and don't know where else to use it? Did I mention that I'm a lunatic?
Yes.
Well, that's about it for now. Later, Alligator (wow that was lame)

No comments: