The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Fucking Over Thinking...


OK. I was thinking more about the whole Edward/Rob thing. (and seriously, my last post didn't make any fucking sense at all, did it?)
I mean...when I am reading Edward....the picture in my mind...isn't quite Robert. Although it's fucking close. I think the reason is because I had read the books like a zillion times before the movie came out...so my vision of Edward is pretty solid in my head. Shit. I so overthink every fucking thing. And I'm swearing even more than I used to because of that fucking brilliant story "Wide Awake". It's so like "Midnight Sun"...you fucking get all wrapped up in it...and then it fucking stops. UGH. It's very frustrating.
I think I need to watch "Twilight" or something. I am so fucking addicted to Edward/Robert...I need fucking help. And I can't fucking stop adding fucking to every other word.
Too Fucking Funny.

No comments: