The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Little Ashes



*sigh* I lust after this man. I want to protect him. Conflicting emotions. Scary combination, yes?

OK. As usual, I don't really have much to say today. I didn't get to see "Twilight" today, much to my eternal sadness. We got over 6 inches of snow last night, and it was really blowing and drifting all over the place. Even though after living in Wisconson my whole life, I know how to drive in the snow, there is no need to take risks when not absolutely necessary. I have "Twilight" penciled in for tomorrow afternoon. I really REALLY need to see it again. How's that for scary?

A lot of chatter about the trailer for Rob's next movie coming out this week. "Little Ashes", where he portrays a young Salvador Dali. It is such an interesting and complex role for Rob to take on. It's definitely the polar opposite of Edward. I can't imagine the screaming teenies will want to see Robert in this role. But that's just a guess. As a TRUE fan of Robs, I really REALLY want to see this movie. Rob's acting fascinates me. How he is so willing to lose himself in his roles...how he takes his career so seriously. LOVE that. I'm just hoping that the hype of "Twilight" will let "Little Ashes" be shown somewhere that I can go and see it. And that goes for "How to Be" as well. Rob is so adorable in that one...at least from the clips that I have seen. I find myself searching for other movies of Robs now. But the majority (outside of Harry Potter, of course) were like TV movies made in England, or little unknown indie films. I'm sure that will change now. I hope so. I would like to build my Robert Pattinson Collection very soon.

That's it for now. I need to watch me some Rob. Bye for now.

1 comment:

mris♥ said...

i watched a bad mothers handbook on youtube :)