The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello... I Love You




Rob: Hey Kris... Finally got a moment to talk to you. It's been fucking insane!
Kristen: Hey. I know. It's been ridiculous..
Rob: BTW you rock the whole plaid/hoodie look. I know you did it for me...
Kristen: Of course I did it for you... I'm missing you like crazy! I can't wait to see you again.
Rob: I know, Baby... It will be soon enough.
Kristen: Yeah, but it doesn't make it any easier...
Rob: Not easier, but definitely worth it when we are together again...
Kristen: Gotta go, Joan is yelling for me... Back to work, I guess!
Rob: Yeah, me too... miss you, baby.
Kristen: Love You.
Rob: Love You.


*Giggle*
Bye for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. Hard to imagine those 2 little words coming out of the mouth of either Kristen or Rob.

Maybe because we DIDN'T EVER HEAR THEM IN TWILIGHT!

Tess said...

I have little fantasies like this too!! umm, minus Kstew of course.