The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, June 8, 2009

ROBcation...


So.
I actually thought that I could
"get away" from Rob.
A ROBcation, if you will.
Wait for it...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I laugh at you, Rose!
You silly bitch.

I was only gone 3 days.
3 days with no computer access.
3 days with no cell phone.
3 days with no cable TV.

No phone ,no lights, no motor car,
not a single luxury
like Robinson Crusoe
it's primitive as can be.

Thanks Gilligan.

OK, so I had lights and a 'motor' car...
but you get the drift.

I did manage to watch
TWILIGHT on my ipod.
Fun.

And even though my obsessing wasn't
as focused as it usually is...
Rob seems connected to everything I do.


But when I get back home...

and turn on the laptop...
I am BLASTED with Rob.

800 Rob-related emails...
(I love you RKs!!)

Endless posts, pictures,
videos and comments...
And just like that...
I'm pulled right back in.


"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in"


Sorry for the lame quotes.
It's kinda how my mind works.
Scary... I know.

Rob? I fucking MISSED you.

I you... forever and ever.


Bye for now




2 comments:

Tess said...

Rose.

I felt your absence.. I'm so glad you're back. I hope you had fun ;)

Kisses,
Tess

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Rose! There seems to be no escape. He won't come right out and just be a dick. He's a clever one.