The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Robert Pattinson~ I Hate Myself For Loving You


I hate myself for loving you
Cant break free from the the things that you do
I wanna walk but I run back to you,
that's why
I hate myself for loving you...
(Thanks Joan Jett)


I am really trying to get a grip
on my emotions today.
So much to sort through...
so much going on.
Rob is in NYC
and his picture is all over the place.

I'm shattered.

People that I know
are going to the movie set...
and getting to put their eyes
on Rob.

I can't imagine.
I truly can't.
I have to close my eyes...
and take deep breaths.
My stomach is in knots.
KNOTS!

Why????

I feel like I'm 15.

I watched some videos
that people took who were there
watching Rob film...
And they were getting all giddy
and squealing when they even
caught a glimpse of his hair...
And as I'm watching these...
I can feel my heart start to pound
and all these feelings
come bubbling to the top.
And I know...
I fucking KNOW
That I would be in tears
if I saw Rob in person.

Isn't that ridiculous?
It feels silly just to type it.
Right now...
as I am writing this...
I am crushed by how strong
my feelings are.

I keep trying to make sense of it all.

Yes.
Rob is beautiful.
But it is so beyond how he looks.
It's everything about him.

EVERYTHING.

I am so drawn to him...
I can't get enough of him.
It scares me.

Truly.

I'm starting to think that I will never
figure this out.
That some things cannot
be deciphered.
Analyzed.

They just ARE.

Is it strange for a woman...
married with kids...
to be completely
devastatingly
passionately
devoted
to
Robert Pattinson?

Yes.

Yes it is.

But...

Truth is fucking Truth.


Bye for now


3 comments:

Anja said...

Hey Rose!
You speak right out of my heart!
I´m married too!
I´ve got children too!
I´m in love with him..... too!
And the reason why we are in love?
Because he is the most exciting
man alive!

Suz said...

Rose
Come Find Me
I will lead
you
to the fountain
Any Day
Any Time

Together.

Anonymous said...

Is it strange for a woman...
married with kids...
to be completely
devastatingly
passionately
devoted
to
Robert Pattinson?


Yes.

We're all there right with you Rose. When you get this obsession figured out - let us know.