The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, June 22, 2009

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away...


I'm having one of those days.
Where you just wanna crawl back into bed...
and throw the comforter over your head
and just not face the world.
The ROBsession is feasting on my heart...
And sometimes I just don't understand

WHY???

What was it about Edward Cullen?
What IS it about Robert Pattinson?
Why has he affected me so strongly?
Why him?
Why not someone else?

Why does he make me say and do things...
That I have never done before?

What is going on?


I feel like I'm under some sort of spell...
Like I don't have control over my actions...

Over my emotions.

Over my life.


What the hell?


Bye for now

3 comments:

Tenneil said...

Rose.. I too have had a heavy heart today... HUGS...

Tess said...

Sorry you're blue today Rose.

Sending love.

Suz said...

Rose, I Sway this day and every day..

You are my life now.