The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, April 17, 2009

8 Seconds to Robert Pattinson...

I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me.
I won’t come back.
I won’t put you through anything like this again.
You can go on with your life
without any more interference from me.
It will be as if I’d never existed.

Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 3, p.71
This is one of my favorite pictures of Rob.
I feel like this is the closest
to who he really is.
I bet that a lot of people
would look at that picture...
and not even know who it was.
Of course, those people are idiots...
but I digress.
There is this thing I've read about...
where the average male
thinks about sex...
like every 8 seconds or something like that.
That's kinda how much
I think about Rob.
Every 8 seconds.
So...
Rob is like sex to me.
Makes sense.
Yeah...it makes sense
if you are an obsessed lunatic.
Every 8 seconds.
Rob.
OK...I had typed
'every 8 sexonds'
No shit.
Is that a typo?
Or a Freudian slip?
Rob.
Well...
the 'c' and the 'x'
are right next to each other
on the keyboard.
So it could most definitely
be a typo.
Rob.
But then again...
my fucking brain
obviously never fucking stops
(every 8 motherbitching seconds)
thinking about Robert.
So...
I could very naturally
assume that
Sex and Rob...
would come to mind.
Hmmm.
Rob.
Am I overthinking this?
Well...
YES!
It's what I fucking do!
Think...
Rob.
Think...
and fucking THINK again!
So where the hell was I?
Oh yeah.
Rob.
It's been 8 seconds...
Robert.
No wonder my heart and my mind
are always so overwhelmed.
8 seconds of peace.
Rob.
Bye for now


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha! That's classic. 8 sexonds! Too funny. I'm going to spell it like that from now on.

Good one, Rose.

Tess said...

It's like breathing... I love your honesty.

Ellie said...

LOL...you wait that long between thoughts of Rob?

Really???



Lurve you, Rose!♥