The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let's Give Them Something to Talk About...


"Edward and I had been together too long now
to be an object of gossip anymore."

Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 1, p.12


People are talkin, talking bout people
I hear them whisper, you wont believe it
They think were lovers kept under covers
I just ignore it, but they keep saying
We laugh just a little too loud
We stand just a little too close
We stare just a little too long
Maybe they're seeing, something we don't, darlin

There is always so much being said
about Robert.
What he's wearing,
how he smells,
how out of control his hair is...
and of course...
Who Rob is
"doing"
I'm sure he's been connected to
every female costar on Twilight.
I'm even sure he's been dating
anyone that has been in a proximity
of about 5 feet.
Anyone whose direction his eyes are looking...
Anyone female.
Now...
I will admit to being what
people call...
a Rob/Kristen 'shipper'.
And I just recently found out
what the hell a
'shipper' was.
It means that I'm all for
a relationSHIP
between Rob and Kristen.
And yeah... I'm one of those.
I've discussed this before...
no need to rehash.
But in all seriousness...
(well... as serious as you can be discussing gossip)
There are 2 distinct types of gossipers
A. The type (like me) who just gets a giggle
out of all the hilarious and far-fetched
scenarios that gossip sites come up with.
The type who likes to speculate on who Rob
is possibly seeing...
likes discussing the what/why/how
of new pictures
and new possibilities.
See... I fucking adore Robert Pattinson.
I'm interested in his love life.
Not because I'm jealous
and hell...
I'm not delusional enough to think
that he will someday be with me.
I just find Robert interesting...
so I like speculating on who he finds
interesting.
Pretty simple.
Pretty basic.
But then you get the
B. These chicks believe everything they read.
They comment endlessly about all the gossip sites.
They scrutinize every picture...
every word.
They even fool themselves into thinking...
that they KNOW Rob...
that they know what he would
or wouldn't do.
How he thinks.
What he feels.
And that..
That is fucking scary.
And then I start to wonder...
What does Rob think about all this gossip?
Does he blow it off?
Does it bother him on any level?
Does he laugh his ass off?
Does he basically ignore all that bullshit?
I hope so.
I hope he laughs at how ridiculous it's all become.
Because I prefer that to letting it bother him.
Laughing is good.
Be happy, Rob.
I feel so foolish, I never noticed
You'd act so nervous, could you be falling for me?
It took a rumor to make me wonder
Now I'm convinced I'm going under
Thinking bout you every day
Dreaming bout you every night
Hoping that you feel the same way
Now that we know it, lets really show it, darlin

Bye for now


3 comments:

TwiHartRK said...

Rose - As usual, I agree with everything you just said.
xo

Tess said...

Your heart is always in such a good place Rose...

It must be difficult to read untruths written about yourself. If it were me, my initial reaction would be to refute every single one, but then why bother.

They'd probably just devote more time to analyzing that.. Better to say nothing and know the truth.

Ellie said...

All this damn gossip makes me sick at heart.

I want to tel all the gossip whores to just let it be...