The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dream a Little Dream...

Edward stood over me,
still protective,
still not breathing.

Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.32

I had another dream about Rob last night.
You would think
that if I am going to dream
about the most
gorgeous, charming, lovable man...
that the dream would at least
be something Unicorn inducing.
But nooooooooooo...
Not me.
Never me.
I was at some huge party.
There were a lot of people.
I saw that Rob was there...
surrounded by a few friends.
I didn't do anything,
but watch (and admire)
from afar.
But then...
more people started noticing
Rob.
And people started screaming...
and chasing after him.
And I was on this balcony...
Watching it all unfold.
Then I was yelling
"Run, Rob... Run!!!"
And Rob tried to get away...
but he became quickly surrounded.
I heard myself yelling again...
"LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
He looked up at me...
into my eyes...
He smiled.
And I woke up.
Yeah.
Thanks.
Bye for now

4 comments:

Trixie said...

Awwww Rosie... you were all protectY of our man :)

Hey, at least you had a dream of him! And, he did smile at you, so that's good.

3007views.net

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Tess said...

Wow. What a dream. I bet you felt very anxious. Isn't it amazing that we're affected by him in all levels of our consciousness?

xoYou!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Rose! You feel very protective of him. He needs somebody to watch out for him.

Ellie said...

Yes, being protective of Rob is what it means to be a RobKat, Rose!

Plus lusting after him, uncontrollably! :)


xoxo,
Ellie