The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, March 16, 2009

New Moon Rising...




Now that my breathing
has gone back to normal...
and I have stopped lying
in the corner of a dark room
in a fetal position...
sucking my thumb...
Well...I still suck my thumb...
but that's another story
for another time.
I can finally focus on other things...
besides Robert's GQ interview
and glorious, delicious pictures.
Like "New Moon".
These pictures were taken
on the set in Vancouver.
Tell me...
What exactly does it feel like to see
Robert...
Looking like Edward Cullen, again?
It makes my stomach do little flips and flops...
Edward.
Oh, I so love me some Edward.
And I so love Robert as Edward.
I'm both excited and anxious about NM...
I mean...8 quick months...
and it will be in theaters.
How fucking cool is that?
But then again...
I want NM to be fucking GOOD.
I don't want it fucked up, down and sideways
like Twilight was.
Don't fuck with me, Summit.
Stay fucking true to the book for once.
It's really not fucking asking for much.
But then...
I gaze lovingly at the pics in this post...
Edward. Robert. Edward. Robert.
And a part of me WANTS more Edward.
But I always want more Edward.
More Robert.
Lots and lots of Robert.
Endless Robert.
OK...
My stomach is doing flip flops again.
Bye for now

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I know I will cry my eyes out at this movie...I can't wait.
Rob's glorious reappearance in the movie will be all I'm longing for throughout the heartache.

Ellie
xoxo