The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Take Another Little Piece of My Heart...

I don't have much to say.
Honestly...
what's left TO say?
It's a sad day when someone
you don't even know...
has complete control over your emotions.
Rob has a piece of my heart.
Isn't that silly?
Ridiculous?
I'm still trying to figure it all out.
I doubt I ever will.
I have been trying to focus more
on Edward.
It seems easier somehow.
Is it because Edward is
just a fictional character?
Possibly.
I know that I can never get enough of Edward.
I read endless fanfiction...
These stories take me places
that "Twilight"
NEVER did.
Edward has hot, steamy sex.
Edward dominates Bella.
Edward is a punk rich kid.
Edward is dark and broken.
I love them all.
I want them all.
Yes, I'm trying to put my attention
on Edward.
But seriously...
Who the hell am I trying to kid?
I can't think of Edward
without picturing Robert.
So its all a vicious cycle...
isn't it?
Edward brought me to Robert.
Robert brings me back to Edward.
And so it goes...

Take it!
Take another little piece of my heart now, baby!
Break it!
Break another little bit of my heart now, darling, yeah.
Bye for now

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Excellant choice of song lyrics, Rosie!
And yes, it's an endless, timeless, aching, frustrating,intoxicating, and DIVINE cycle...

Love you lots,
Ellie
♥♥♥

CoyoteUgly said...

I am supposed to be working here and I am trying to get my mid morning fix just by looking at his face; this picture here…does he not know how much trouble he can be in for this look!! That look can sentence him to life…lol so serious and so speechless!!

XOXO