The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Someone is trying to kill me...








JFC
What the FUCK
am I supposed to do with
ALL of THIS???
What????
Fucking TELL me.
He looks so goddamn SAD.
It makes me cry.
It fucking breaks my heart.
I want to hold him.
Hug him.
Smell him.
Oh Jesus.
What.
The.
Fuck.
Fucking Bye For Fucking Now


3 comments:

Ellie said...

Rose, it does break your heart, doesn't it? Those eyes say so much. I think these were taken right before he went home for the holidays, right?

Oh, these pics tear at my heart.

Love you, Rosie!
Ellie
xoxo

Trixie said...

Rose!

The title of this post is just the BEST.

Yeah, someone is trying to kill us, that's for damn sure.

*sigh* BFT

YouFuckingRock.net

xoxo Trix

Tess said...

I said exactly the same thing after reading the article Rose.. What the hell am I supposed to do with all this?

xxoxo
Tess