The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Desperately Seeking Robert Pattinson...



For almost ninety years I’ve walked among my kind, and yours…
all the time thinking I was complete in myself,
not realizing what I was seeking.
And not finding anything,
because you weren’t alive yet.

Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.304


I guess I have to deal with this picture.
Somehow.
Why is it the pictures released from the movies...
are not of Edward/Bella actually kissing?
It's always the lean into the kiss.

"Here you go, Folks... just a little something
to fucking torture you with..."

And it works!

ANYway.

I don't have a lot to say today.
I'm getting back to some kind of normalcy
after the destruction of Cannes...
But parts of me are still numb.
I only wish one of those parts was my heart.

But no...
That part of me is working just fine.
Of course.
And it belongs to Robert.
As usual.


Bye for now

2 comments:

Tess said...

They always give us the "almost kiss" because then our individual idea/imagination of what a perfect kiss is can take over and build upon it until we're all whipped into this all encompassing.. seething.. writhing... pulsating... frenzy!!

*whew* sorry! I got carried away.

xoxo
T

Anonymous said...

Kiss her already Robward! Wait ... no ... what am I thinking?

KISS ME ALREADY ROBWARD!