The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Robert Pattinson Shirtless Is Edward Cullen Perfection...












I finally have seen one of my favorite scenes from New Moon...
brought to life.

Robert Pattinson has taken off his shirt...
and lo and behold... he has an 8 pack.
Yes. He looks incredibly sexy... incredibly Edward.
Robert has been working out... and it has paid off handsomely.
PERFECTION.
I don't know what else I can possibly say here.
I'm so totally in love with Robert Pattinson.
I thought that the pictures from Cannes would kill me?
Now I know what sweet death is really like.
I'm fucking gone.
"I've had all I can stands... and I can't stands no more."

I love you, Robert.
Always and Forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty thy name is Robward.

Tess said...

I knew he would be beautiful. I just wasn't prepared for HOW BEAUTIFUL.