The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blue Moon... You Saw Me Standing Alone.

One thing I truly knew—
knew it in the pit of my stomach,
in the center of my bones,
knew it from the crown of my head
to the soles of my feet,
knew it deep in my empty chest—
was how love gave someone the power to break you.


Bella Swan, New Moon, Chapter 9, p.219


Another day...
another day of heart breaking pain.
I tried to stay away from the Internet today.
I tried.
Rob is everywhere...
and he looks fucking gorgeous.


Everywhere.


ANYway.
This is the official
NEW MOON poster.
And I have to tell you...
I absolutely LOVE it.


Rob IS Edward...
I love how he can turn that part
of himself on...
I love how his back is to Jacob
His hands look tense.
His eyes focused on what is behind him.
And Taylor IS Jacob.
The boy has done the job well.
The look in his eyes
glowering at Edward...
His hand clenched in a fist.
He's between Edward and Bella...
Right where he belongs in NM.
He's protecting Bella...
He won't let Edward hurt her again.
And Kristen Stewart.
She has always been Bella.
She is looking directly at the camera...
with one hand on Jake's arm.
Bella looks beautiful...
and a bit unsure of where
she goes from here.

LOVE IT.


It's good to see new stuff
for New Moon.
And man oh man...
Robert as Edward.
The best of both worlds.


Again.
Robert looks beautifully gorgeous
in Cannes this week.
But it has been
incredibly overwhelming.


I need to catch my breath.
I need to breathe.
I need air.


bye for now

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I can take the break up scene again ... and the chapters following. They were hard enough to take the first time.

*deep breath* Edward will come back. Edward will come back. Edward will come back.

Tess said...

I agree Rose. The poster captures the essence of NM perfectly...

We're all going to need a bag to breathe in and box of tissues when we watch New Moon in theatres.

Suz said...

For the love of god, can we pick a city and all fly in to watch this together?

I won't be able to cope... alone