The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Saturdays Quote


"You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy."
Edward Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 23, p.510

2 comments:

Trixie said...

You are so good at matching the quotes to the pictures...

Kate said...

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
I love that quote !!!!!!