The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Inside The TWILIGHT Bubble...

Sometimes...
I have to step outside of the TWILIGHT bubble.
It seems so much calmer...
more rational out there.

But I rarely leave the bubble.
And why would I?
People understand me in the bubble...
They don't scoff at my love of Robert Pattinson.
They GET it. They GET me.

Bubble people.
I love bubble people.
I can talk to them endlessly about how beautiful Rob is.
We can discuss our hopes for Rob's career...
Or how sexy hot he looks in the latest pics that turn up online...
We can dissect his body language...
Talk about his clothes... the way he walks...
and bask in the glory of his smile.

I can't do this outside of the bubble.
Non bubble people...
Well...
They would look at me like I am fucked up crazy.
And maybe I am... a little bit.
I can admit that.
But in the bubble...
I don't feel like a lunatic...
I just feel... happy.
Normal.

Yeah, there is some angst in the bubble.
There is heightened emotion in the bubble.
But we are dealing with overwhelming feelings.
Loving Robert Pattinson isn't easy.

Wait... check that.

Loving Robert Pattinson is very easy...
Dealing with the feelings that surround Rob... not so much.
But being in the bubble makes it easier.

So every once in a while...
I have to step out of the Twilight Bubble.
I do what I have to do.
I take care of business.
But I can't stay out for long.
All the stuff that is inside me...
only comes out inside the bubble.
The bubble soothes me.
The bubble makes it OK.

Bye for now

P.S. Any idea how many fucking times I wrote 'bubble'?

P.S.S. I love you bubble people!



No comments: