The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Robert Pattinson ~ Fiercely Beautiful


His face startled me — his expression was torn,
almost pained, and so fiercely beautiful
that the ache to touch him flared as strong as before.
My goodbye stuck in my throat.
He raised his hand, hesitant, conflict raging in his eyes,
and then swiftly brushed the length of my cheekbone
with his fingertips.
His skin was as icy as ever,
but the trail his fingers left on my skin was alarmingly warm
— like I’d been burned, but didn’t feel the pain of it yet.

Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 11, p.220



As always...
My brain is buzzing.
So many thoughts bouncing around in my head.
Sometimes it is hard to focus on just one...
but here are a couple.

1. Do you know the famous quote from "The Godfather-Part 3"?
You know the one.
Probably the only interesting part of the whole silly movie.
(and I fucking LOVED parts one and two)

"Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in. "

Yes... that's it.
You see...
When I actually had the chance to step away
To take a breath
and realize there is more to my life
Than just Robert Pattinson...
When I found myself thinking of
other things... other people.
When I could go through my day
without heartache and angst.
What happens?

The picture above.
(and a few more intense pics)

That's what happens.
Someone decides to publish more
fucking 'outtakes'...

Really?

Outtakes?

Why are the best fucking pictures...
The most sexy hot pictures...
considered OUTTAKES???

What.The.Fuck.

So I see WET Robert.
And all my resolve...
Any control over my ROBsession...
is washed away in one splash of water.

I am fucking PULLED back in...
and so easily...
so very, very easily.

2. I'm liking the word FIERCE lately.
It kinda sums up everything I feel for Rob.
I'm fiercely devoted.
Fiercely passionate....
Fiercely in love.
Rob looked sexy fierce.
"violent in force or intensity"
Fiercely Beautiful.

You get the point.

3. All the fiercely outrageous gossip.
(heh)
Rob has impregnated Kristen.
Rob dumped Kristen.
Rob humped Emilie.
It is all so ridiculous.

Fuck.
That.
Noise.

4. I was watching some video of
Rob and his young co-star
doing a scene from Remember Me.
Rob is SO adorable with her.
SO CUTE.
The way he interacts with her...
Smiles at her
Even when the cameras have stopped.
He has chemistry with her.
THAT is what chemistry looks like...
With Emilie?
Not so much.

4. Bye for now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Fiercely beautiful' says it so well, Rose.