The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pocket Edward and Me. Where's Oregano 2 Outtakes.

I'm bored.
I'm lazy.
And sometimes I just need a fucking Rob break.
You understand... right?
So anyway...
I decided to pull out a few 'outtakes'
from "Wheres Oregano 2"
These pictures made me laugh
while I was taking them.
That's a good thing.
OK.
I like this for a couple of reasons.
1. I love that PE has a black hoodie.
You have no idea how hard that was to find.
2. The dumpster.
With Oregano.
A recurring theme...

This is supposed to be
Rob/Kristen/Taylor
at the MTV Awards.
The best part?
Nikki and Oregano
staring longingly at them
Hiding behind the curtain.
Where were Nikki and Oregano at the show?
Well... Now you know.

Ah.
Kristen and Oregano
Putting their 'love' on display
in Vancouver.
Just hanging out.
Yeah...
Oregano is vertically challenged.
He needed a little boost.

The Dumpster again.
Heh.
Poor Oregano...
Always lurking...
Always seeing Rob and Kristen...
Together.
Always trying to hide.

And finally.
People have been wondering
Where is Oregano?
Well...
Here you go...
Pushing a broom...
and by the looks of it...
Living in the dumpster.
I wonder if Nikki is waiting inside for him?
Heh.
Bye for now



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Classic! I LOVE it! It's hysterical how you're able to pose PE in all of Rob's actual poses............his head down as he's walking or his head tilted up as he's gazing into KStew's eyes while his hand reaches out to her..........PERFECT!

Poor Oregano.............at least he's got Nikki!

Better than anything on the TV!