The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What's In a Name? Robert Pattinson...


I could really appreciate him now –
could properly see every beautiful line of his perfect face,
of his long, flawless body with my strong new eyes,
every angle and every plane of him.
I could taste his pure, vivid scent on my tongue
and feel the unbelievable silkiness of his marble skin
under my sensitive fingertips.

Bella Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 24, p.482


There was a discussion
about what Rob
preferred to be called.
Rob or Robert.
I think I read somewhere
that he didn't like his name...
at all.
It seems that Rob is what is used
most often...

But I'm actually rather
attached to Robert.
Not sure why.

Heh.

Well, that had double meaning
didn't it?
Obviously talking about the name Robert...
Not the person.
But it is certainly true of both.

I'm severely attached to Robert.
Passionately.

Lost Forever.

Bye for now

No comments: