The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Robsten


Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,
They slither while they pass,
they slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow,
waves of joy are drifting through my open mind,
Possessing and caressing me.
Jai guru de va om
Nothing's gonna change my world,
Nothing's gonna change my world.

Random Thoughts.

1. I've been labeled.
Yes.
I'm a "Robsten Shipper"
I'm a "Robstener"
I'm a "bitch"
I'm a "Shit-Stirrer"

Fascinating... yes?

I'll be honest with you...
A few months ago I had no idea what a 'shipper' was.
And since it means that I'm Pro Robsten...
I guess I fall into that category.
But I really don't think of myself
as a ROBSTENer.
I mean...
I'm not a pusher.
I don't clog up people's blogs and emails
with scathing attacks if they don't agree with me.
I just quietly... calmly...
State my opinions on my little blog.

That's all I do.
I don't personally attack anyone.
(I can't help it if you feel like I am...
because the descriptions sound like you.
That's your deal... not mine)
And I don't take anything negative
said about Rob/Kristen personally.

That's a HUGE difference.

I have been personally attacked
since I've started this blog.
And by that I mean..

People who cut and paste my words...
Interpret them their way
(and usually not as intended)
And then proceed to call me names.

It's kinda weird to be honest.
But I suppose I have gotten
rather descriptive with the
Twi-Twats
and the delusional Drama Queens.
So alls fair, I guess.
And right now?
I've got a smile on my face.
(Do you?)

2. AND...
This is a Robert Pattinson Blog.
It's not a Robsten Blog.
I know, I know...
I do talk about Robsten a lot
(A LOT)

But... um...
Hello?
That's Robert, too!

Anyway.

Doing my Robsten research...
I've asked myself this question.
Why do some people hate Robsten so much?
If you look around...
And read the bitter hatred...
It's because of Kristen.
She gets 99.9% of the attacks.
Even if they don't like Rob
(and yeah... the Team Taylors out there...
They aren't that keen on him...
I know, right?)

He doesn't suffer the same
virulent, abusive insults
That Kristen has to endure.

There was some online poll
asking why people didn't like Kristen.
Looks, attitude, acting style...

Blah, blah fucking blah.

The real reason is
*trumpets blaring*

BITTER JEALOUSY.

Come on...
You know I am fucking right.
These haters...
are fucking CHOKING
on the acrid vile that they get
everytime they see a picture of Kristen.
Or worse...
A picture of Rob and Kristen together.

And what do I do?
Well...
I live up to my labels, of course.

This bitch sticks her fucking paddle
into the Robsten pot...
and stirs the shit outta it.

Is that wrong?

Bye for now

8 comments:

debbi said...

Once again you are spot on, in my opinion. So many "fans" claim to LOVE Rob and all that he does, but go on to bash someone who is obviously very close to him. Yes, loving Rob doesn't mean you have to love who he's with, but why make a public campaign out of it?

People are jealous, whether they're willing to admit it or not. They can't have him themselves so they want to live vicariously through whoever does and they can't do that with Kristen because she's nothing like them - she's unique. They don't get it. Maybe that should tell them something, that Rob doesn't want someone like you - he's wants someone like her. Maybe that's what really has them pissed off.

Lula! said...

I love all of this.

Especially your quoting of Across The Universe...

Vampsus said...

You nailed it baby!

auntapey said...

Haha, I LOVE YOU! Keep stirring girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. I would not push or ship anything on someone but it's clear that Rob and Kristen seem happiest when they are with each other. Kristen is amazing (Rob said that!) being unique is a wonderful thing, it means you are one of a kind, and Rob would never accept imitations!

CeeCee said...

What I don't get, is that even if you don't think they are together, Rob and Kristen, you can't really deny they are best friends. Other than the Brit Pack I'd say she's his closest friend. Would you walk up to him and say his best friend is a skanky bitch ho? No, I don't think you would. So why disrespect him like that here? I think he knows best who he likes and who he doesn't.

As for you, Rose, keep sharing your thoughts. I agree with them usually, I love them always.

Anonymous said...

In the very beginning I was very pro Robsten then I swung the other way. Now I just want Rob to be happy...and I love that photo of them at the concert - I can't remember where they were but I do love the photo.

xxoo

Anonymous said...

yes, you are so fucking right!!!!
love your blog.