The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Robsten: Is They... Or Is They Ain't?


Smileys

Just wanted to wave back to Nonsten...

(Un)fortunately...
I don't have a lot to say today.
Not sure why
Because its totally not like me.

Could it be...
Is it possible...
I'm a bit burnt out on...
ROBSTEN???

Nah.
No fucking way.
But what else is there to say?

Is they or is they ain't?

I think they is
You think they ain't...
And the only 2 people
who really get anything
out of this whole shitbag...
is Rob and Kristen.

Because let's face facts...
If they is...
What's in it for me?
Um...
About the same thing
If they ain't...
Absolutely Nothing.

I'm not one of those scary
!ROBSTEN OR DIE!
Kinda people
(right?)
And you're not one of those extreme
!GIVE ME NONSTEN
OR GIVE ME DEATH!
Kinda people.
(right?)

We is just people
who are a bit sarcastic...
possibly obnoxious
Who believe what we believe...
and aren't afraid to discuss it....
Calmly
(um...)
Rationally
(hahahahahaha and ha)
Like mature adults
(mature what?)

We is what we is.

And by the way...

Rob and Kristen
is SO together.

Bye for now

Smileys

8 comments:

Joni said...

lmbo well said ;)

Anonymous said...

...they are still filming and refilming and touching and breathing and whispering and trying to not be anybody but Edward and Bella - and to be so intense every second, just not to lose that tension for a single moment... these longing glances, these longing lips... their longing in every fibre of their bodies make visible on the screen - hey? How can you do that without either starting to hate eachother or really start becoming close...

so what?

Unknown said...

Rosie!

The pot stirring emoticon...

PRICELESS!

<3 you BFT!!

Tess said...

You make me smile Rose...

xo

Anonymous said...

LOL at both the emoticons Rose....

xxoo

Vampsus said...

I'm still floating on a high from the "money shot." My whole day was different after I saw that!

CeeCee said...

I love the 'money shot'. I think we all know which one that is. I keep thinking back to another picture where Rob puts his arm around her at a photo shoot and his hand was around her shoulder just like this one. And she shot him this look that I can't describe, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a come hither look. More like 'what the fuck do you think you're doing?' ;) Fast forward to present and she is totally comfortable snuggled into him with his hand possessively gripping saying, she's mine! They are SO together! They IS! :D

loveactually said...

They IS. They most definitely IS and it's the best kind of IS because it belongs to them and only them.

Love your blog!