The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, August 3, 2009

My Affair With Robert Pattinson...

I'm having an affair with Rob Pattinson.

Husband doesn't have a clue.

But I go online to meet Robert.
To hear his laugh.
To watch him rake through his hair...
To just stare into his beautiful eyes...

Husband doesn't have a clue.

I am in love with Robert Pattinson.

It should make me cringe just typing that.
But I've come to accept it...
I actually have a NEED to admit it.
When I think of Rob...
My stomach flip-flops.
My heart beats faster...
And anxious desire flows through my body.
Aren't those all the signs of love?

Husband doesn't have a clue.

My love for Robert is a secret.
(well, not here... but you know what I mean)

If anyone in my life knew the extent of my obsession...
Knew the crushing impact that
Rob has on me...
They would surely think there is something wrong with me.
Is there something wrong?

I'm spending hours with someone else.
I'm loving someone else.
I'm always thinking of someone else.
I can't stop myself from wanting someone else...

And Husband doesn't have a clue...

Or does he?

Bye for now

2 comments:

half_my_self said...

LOL...I think all the feelings your experiencing are lust!

My husband knows about my obsession, and he told me the other day that he was starting to feel second to Rob!

Stampin n da Hood said...

They (the husbands) should be lucky to be 2nd to Rob...

and you are totally in my world, too!
(but I'm totally secretive about it as well...)
Although I just tell some that I think he needs a "mum away from mum", then it's not so weird!