The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Robsten Rose?


Never go 'away' when something big is going down.
And by something big...
I mean the whole Robsten Romance.
I can't catch up.
I'm not sure I want to.

I'm thinking that someday this whole
huge overwhelming feeling that
Rob gives me...
will like... stop... being...
OVERfuckingWHELMING.
Is that even possible at this stage of the game?

Seriously.
I mean...
How in the world does he manage to
look even more beautiful and magnificent
than the last time you saw him?
He like totally gets better looking every fucking minute.
And he's so beyond perfection already.
It makes absolutely no sense.

Wait.

It's me that is making no sense, isn't it?
Shit.
I can't help it.
I'm sorry. Truly.
Rob does that to me.
Rob just takes every sane thing in my life...
and makes it totally insane.

Common sense?
What the hell is that?

I could just type gibberish and it would be more coherent.

OK.

I'm always like this when there are new Rob pics.
And it never gets better... or easier.
But I feel safe in the knowledge that at least
Rob will be back in Vancouver...
And under the radar a bit more...
Which is good.
For me.

Oh... one more thing.
Did ya see the video of Rob and Kristen...
Leaving the TCA together in a SUV?
Yes... there is a BIG smile on this face right now.

BIG. SMILE.
Fucking HUGE.

Bye for now

No comments: