What do you see?
Some people going for a walk?
Is that... could it possibly be...
Robert and Kristen????
OK. So this picture was all over Twitter last night.
It's not a great picture... but...
It looks like Rob, Kristen, Bobby, TomStu...etc...
enjoying a pleasant walk on a beautiful shoreline.
Simple enough... yes?
Nothing is EVER simple in RobstenLand.
1. "Rob isn't even in the picture! That's not him!"
2. "I don't care what's going on...
Kristen is still untalented and a bitch."
3. "I think Rob and Kristen have been photo-shopped in there."
4. "Who cares? I walk with friends all the time, it means NOTHING"
5. "Kristen is just one of Rob's good friends, that's why shes there"
6. " Kristen has no friends of her own, so why wouldn't she fly
across an ocean to hang out with Rob and his friends?"
7. "Another picture showing nothing. And Kristen is so ugly."
8. "It's all a hoax, someone just dressed up people to look like Rob
and Kristen and all his friends..."
9. "It's an old picture. It was taken last year when Rob was in England,
and that's not Kristen."
10. "Blah Blah Blah.... Fucking Blah."
Yeah. I know.
What is the big fucking deal about this picture?
It's common knowledge that Kristen was indeed with Robert...
in England... yes?
Why the surprise and uproar over this picture?
I don't get it.
And where does most of the negativity land?
On Kristen. Of course.
Too much bullshit.
I've heard there are 'other' pictures out there...
But I hope they stay private.
No one needs to see another damn picture
of Robert and Kristen together.
It's out there. It's done.
And who needs another excuse for the haters
to spew their bitter venom at Kristen?
Right... like they need an excuse.
Bye for now.