The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 41- Flippy and the Fierce!


Flippy.
Hahahahaha!
Kristen's nickname for Rob.
And somehow it is so fitting.
She was talking about his hands being like actual flippers.
But...
I just think it suits him because he's so goofy.
It's kinda funny when you think about it.
(and we all know thinking is my specialty)
When I think about Robert...
Sexy... hot... all those kinda words come to mind.
But I'm thinking that maybe he's not all that.
Don't get me wrong.
Just looking at him can cause ovary dysfunction...
It's just that Rob probably isn't this suave and debonair kinda guy.
You know what I mean?
He's charming and witty and funny...
but he's also silly and shy and adorkable.
Which makes me kinda love him even more.
I'm loving the Flippy.


Just had to put in a pic of
Flippy and the Fierce together.
I love them together.
I love them apart.
I just love them.


The Fierce?
You got that fucking right.
Look at this girl glide into that room
Look at her fucking OWN everyone there.
Look at how incredible she looks.
Bow down to her fierceness.
From the top of her head
(and I'm totally loving the hair)
to her fuckhot shoes.
Kristen looks beautiful.
Fiercely Gorgeous.
I'm loving the Fierce.

Bye for now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..just goes to show Stewie really knows him better than anyone..love her.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Kristen is fuckhot and Rob is fuckhot.
Together they are the most fuckhot couple ever!!

Anonymous said...

I loved their nicknames...
Love them too and love u!

kristine.hills

Cat said...

I love Kristens shoes, theyre so HOT! Her style is so original. I always love seeing what she is going to wear, and she always seems to amaze me. I love how she put oa touch of her with the short cut, but still managed to pull off timeless and classic. I absolutely love this girl and everything she does.

And its funny what you bring up what I now call the Flippy Theory (you like?) of Rob. I was just discussing this with a friend the other day I said "You love Rob b/c he screams sex with his eyeballs, and can pretty much get you pregnant with his stare. I love those things also, but I think what I love the most is how one of his legs is shorter than the other and most of the pictures captured of him makes him look cross eyed." lol. I love that he is in fact an actual person and not some figure that Hollywood has created. It so rare to find someone who is in the spotlight that hasn't been transformed into an image that appears to be flawless. I love his flaws, and I hope he keeps them :)
I love his intellectual side, and his honest spirit, and how he never holds back.

Anonymous said...

Flippy & Fierce caught holding hands...i feel like crying(happy tears). http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=twilightairport111009_X17&index=18

Anonymous said...

love their holding hands pics!! so rare.....so unlike them....:)

Lula! said...

I'd donate a kidney or a lung to have her legs. Seriously...she's 19 and I swear she has the BEST legs in all of Hollywood.

p.s. Those shoes are a masterpiece. That is all.

Anonymous said...

Rose, can't wait for you to blog about flippy + the fiece holding hands...!! woots!!!