The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 49- Robert, Kristen, Edward and Bella





Couple of days until New Moon.
Couple of thoughts.

1. Yes. Yes. YES.
More VF outtakes of Robert.
VF should just put out a fucking book there are so many.
And as always...
The outtakes are better than the ones used in the magazine.
Well... kinda.
Robert is beautiful perfection.
Yes.

2. I just watched Kristen on 'Live with Regis and Kelly'.
Um.
Now I remember why I don't watch that show
(unless someone awesome like Kristen is on)
Regis seems clueless...
Kelly always seems to bring topics back to herself.
(I call that the Tyra syndrome)
I had read on Twitter that Kristen might be sick.
I wouldn't doubt it with all the traveling she is doing.
She was her wonderful self...
trying to push through the same questions
over and over again.
Brave, strong girl.

C. I've been thinking about Rob and Kristen.
I know... right?
Some people have said that I just want to bring
Bella and Edward
off screen.
But that's not true.
For one thing...
I think Rob/Kristen have more chemistry off screen.
And I don't have a problem separating the actors
from the characters.
And another thing?
I love Rob and Kristen.
Together or apart.
Relationship or not.
I will still love them.
I happen to enjoy KPattz...
Their happiness in pictures together is contagious.
They make me smile.
I think Rob and Kristen have influenced each other
in a very positive way...
No matter what the 'fiending' says or does.

F. Rob is on Letterman tonight.
I'm a bit excited.
The hair pulling.
The goofy laugh.
I'm so excited to see him one on one
in an interview that lasts more than 2 minutes
and isn't surrounded by screaming.
Or that scary blond publicist
who always holds up 2 fingers...
and then swipes at her throat...
And... looks like she was sucking on
a very sour, bitter lemon....
Who actually makes me appreciate
Manager Nick a little more.
And that is saying a fucking lot.
*shiver*


5. Do I have a 5?
Probably not.
I should have stopped back at 1.
I'm just so damn giddy.
All these TV interviews.
And its Wednesday.
New Moon is here on Friday.
My stomach.
Flip.
Flop.

It's all been leading up to this, hasn't it?
Watching Robert bring Edward Cullen to life.
Edward Cullen.
I truly cannot get enough of Edward Cullen.
It begins and ends with Edward Cullen.
It's all about Edward Cullen.
Edward. Cullen.
I will stop now.

Really.

Bye for now.

7 comments:

Laura said...

BWAHAHAHA @ your comments on the scary blonde publicist!! She was frightening, to say the least! LOL!!
As always, I enjoy reading your blog, Rose! You rock! :)

May said...

"I love Rob and Kristen.
Together or apart.
Relationship or not.
I will still love them.
I happen to enjoy KPattz...
Their happiness in pictures together is contagious.
They make me smile.
I think Rob and Kristen have influenced each other
in a very positive way...
No matter what the 'fiending' says or does."


Dear Rose,TYSFM for yet another awesome post. Yeah,that blonde publicist scares the shit outta me too. *shudder* I mean, did you see that interrupted Ryan Seacrest interview? Poor Rob...*sigh*
Anyway, my love&appreciation for R/K is unending.:)

Haters to the motherf*kcing left. ;p

Anonymous said...

FEELING EXACTLY THE SAME WAY ABOUT IT AL..INCLUDING THE BLONDE PUBLICIST LOL

Jenifer said...

I didn't pay much attention to the interviews and haven't watched any videos, is this blond the same one that's usually seen with Rob and Nick at publicity things?

Cat said...

OMU...(oh my undies) because they are currently in need of replacement... I love new pics of him. Its like sharing a new moment in the life of the Pattz each time. I cant function now.

that is all.
kthanxbye.

Oh, and I just want to share with everyone...

my word verification to post this comment: fistram

HAHA.... DIED! I think im crying.

Kellybex said...

I have been reading your blog for a while now and I LOVE it. Am so with you on blonde woman and Nick. He is frightening! Did you see his face at the premiere when someone 'dared' to mention Kstew's name? LOL Anyway, thanks for another terrific post.

Anonymous said...

a secret love is the most fun, God Bless Robsten