The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 42- I Wanna Hold Your Hand

*Although it was incredibly tempting
to just post the pics...
and only add
" worth a thousand words"
I couldn't stop my thoughts.
Sorry*

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something,
I think you'll understand.
When I'll say that something
I want to hold your hand


And when I touch you I feel happy inside.
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide.


And they can't hide it... can they?
Nope.
Not even a little bit.

There is SO much I want to say about this.
Obviously it has all been said.
And then some.
But I have read all the opinions.
I have plowed through the negativity...
And guess what?
You can't fucking take this away...
and you know it.

Excuses.

1. "They aren't holding hands.
Kristen is just resting her hand on his arm."

2. "It doesn't mean anything.
There are lots of pictures of Kristen holding hands with people.
I hold hands with people I'm not in love with."

3. "SHOW ME THE SEX TAPE!"

4. "I don't care... if he's not with me...
it doesn't matter."

5. "I'm sick of talking about it.
This is ruining my New Moon buzz"

6. "Peter Facinelli's pic of holding hands was a statement!
He was telling everyone that Rob and Kristen are just friends!"

7. "It's all staged. They are just fucking with the Robstenners.
Hahahahaha."

8. "As long as Rob is happy, so am I... besides,
they will probably break up
in a few weeks when he gets tired of her."

9. "LOOK! They landed in London and
they aren't even walking next to each other!
SEE! Back to normal."

10. "I don't want to admit this...
but it looks like they really ARE together."


Truth is Truth ;)
(My truth...)

1. This picture of Rob and Kristen is
one of the most intimate pictures I've seen of them.
She's walking as close as possible to him.
Kristen's fingers dancing over Rob's hand.
The fact that they are this close...
after all the intense media scrutiny?
Fucking HUGE.

2. How many pictures are going to be dug up showing
Kristen holding hands with... well whoever?
Same thing? Not even close.
And how many pictures do we have of Rob like this?
Yeah... thought so.

3. Ah... the end all excuse.
No sex tape. No relationship.
I guess it's hard to fathom that some people
just don't fucking record themselves having sex.
Imagine that.

4. You do care. A lot.
And it's OK to admit it.
Really.

5. If all the Rob/Kristen stuff is killing your buzz?
Fucking get off the computer.
Shut the bitch down.
Get off of Twitter.
Or grin and bear it.
Can't have it both ways.

6. I thought Peters Twitter pic was hilarious.
Sarcastic humor, people.
I doubt Peter... or any other cast-mate
would make a statement about
Rob/Kristen's relationship.
Just sayin'

7. *sigh*
I really don't even know what to say to this one.
Makes me kinda sad.

8. People have Rob/Kristen breaking up already.
Kristen was right.
She's such a smart girl.
Smart, beautiful... and extremely lucky girl.

9. So now every picture where Rob and Kristen
aren't holding hands being all coupley and cute...
Is a sign that it was somehow a fluke.
Add into that the KOL concert.
The hotel shots.
Etc... Etc... Etc...

10. Some DIE HARD Nonstens have conceded that
perhaps... maybe...
Robert and Kristen are indeed...
TOGETHER.
WOW.
That shows you how powerful
these pictures really are.
And you can't look at them...
and not feel the affection... the connection.
The biggest clue?
Rob's huge fucking smile!
He's looks gloriously happy.
It makes me smile.
I love seeing him like that.
And it's Kristen that makes him look like that.
Kristen.

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand.
Now let me hold your hand,
I want to hold your hand.

Bye for now.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are amazing. thank you so much!

Lula! said...

You rule.

That is all.

showme said...

I love that you compiled all the nonsten shit from last night. Awesome! LOL

loveactually said...

I luv ya Rose...truly!!

I had a ROUGH night last night and when I got home from work and saw those pics...it wiped all the junk of the day away. Rob looks soooo HAPPY in these pics.

I'm tired of the excuses...but ya know what... they just don't matter anymore. I don't have time for negativity. Nope...not fretting it anymore. Those still in denial or clinging to Peter's sarcastic tweet as a valid argument will have to come to their senses sooner or later.


Anyone who has followed Rob's career since he became Edward Cullen..has clearly seen this boy wear his heart on his sleeve for Kristen Stewart for the past year and a half. Then seeing how happy he looked in these pics last night....how can you not be happy for him??

I know the majority of the fandom seems to be. The stragglers will catch up in due time. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a don't-give-a-crap-sten, but even jaded lil me could not look at these photos and not see the pure joy on Rob's face. How can you not feel the high? Aww, just totally agree with the sentiments of that song.

OTOH, I felt bad to have intruded on such a private moment.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a nonsten,just a logical girl.You posted that Rob is extremely happy in these photos.Of course he is.He's on his way to London,he was counting the days,he can't wait get on that plane.He doesn't hold her hand,just his hat,if you look closer.Kristen just grabbing his arm.She was seen holding hands with Nikki,Jackson and even Taylor.I really want to believe,but i need more proof.Until then for me they're just close friends.

CeeCee said...

I was going to say there's nothing to add to this since you said it all. :) But then Anon reminded me that there is one more thing.

As happy as I was to see the joy on Rob's face and comfortable intimacy between him and Kris...I was disturbed by the fact that we got to see this due to a sleazy pap hiding and using a long range camera lens.

There's just a leetle teeny part of me that hates that I love the pictures so much. Although, I did enjoy the moment. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Your freaking ahhhmazing! So funny, too.

jerseygrl4lfe said...

Another great post Rose! And @Anonymous - why is Rob holding his hat instead of wearing it? Have you ever been on an airport tarmac? One word: WIND

debbi said...

Rose, when I saw these pics last night I almost fell out of my chair (quite literally) - then I got a huge smile on my face and thought of you. Once again, your post sums it all up beautifully.

While I am sorry that they were spied on, I did love seeing them so relaxed and happy together. Was he happy that he was going to London? Sure. But I think returning there with Kristen on his arm put him over the top. I LOVE happy Rob.

M said...

Perfect song for a perfect moment for a perfect couple! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I still baffle about the hate cause by Rob & Kirsten coupleness…how come you hate on love???...i’m a Kristen fan…I adore her, if Rob make her happy…then I happy and judging from Rob’s huge smile, I’m won’t be about them anymore.Fan must understand that they have this unbreakable bond…Kristen know what Rob been through and know what Kristen been through. If you really a fan then be happy for them.

Cat said...

wow... I was expecting this blog to get an explosion of hate comments on it.
I mean, we all dont agree... but, I give you all props for being grown ups for ones... VERY GOOD PEOPLES! it makes me so happy :)

and about the photos.... I love them, of course. How could I not.

but.

and here it comes.

Peters picture made me smile more :)

just sayin.

that is all.