The information, content and images on
these pages are purely in fun
and are in no way meant to cause anyone harm, grief or despair.
If you are sensitive and lack a sense of humor,
please, don't go any further.
Some places, names, and events are fictional
and any resemblance, likeness,
or similarity to any person living or dead
is purely coincidental.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 46- Rob and Kristen... Maybe I'm Amazed.

As I am typing this...
All is quiet on the Rob/Kristen front (for now).

Which is OK.

Sometimes it's nice to be able to breathe...

If only for a moment.

I wanted to post some of my favorite
pictures
of Rob and Kristen
from the past few days.
Pictures that I think show...
Two people enjoying each other
and being together.


Maybe I'm Amazed.



Baby I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you
Baby I'm amazed at the the way you pulled me out of time
Hung me on a line
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you

Baby I'm a man and maybe I'm a lonely man
Who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand
Babe I'm a man and maybe you're the only woman
Who could ever help me
Baby won't you help to me understand

Baby I'm amazed at the way you're with me all the time
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I leave you

Baby I'm amazed at the way you help me sing my song

You right me when I'm wrong

Maybe I'm amazed at the way
I really need you


Am I reading too much into these pictures?
It's a possibility.
But to be honest...
I just see two people
who are very close.
Who are sharing...
SOMEthing.
What exactly they are sharing
is obviously none of my business.
I'm not intruding.
I'm just looking at the two of them...
Smiling.

Bye for now.

*Thanks to my other addiction... Paul McCartney... for the beautiful lyrics.*

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their happiness is contagious. Love them so much.

Annie said...

*sigh* I love that song.

I am so glad i found your blog this week. I really enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

*sigh* i really enjoyed to read and to see this love...

i'm glad i'm not alone in my opinion, they're together.

Anonymous said...

Hey,Rose.I don't know,maybe you're right and we're reading too much these photos.Or we just see things we want to see.I mean today i read an interview at cosmo uk,in which Rob claimed that he's single and the rumors are false.I don't know what to think anymore.

Snowqueen said...

I really realy love your blog and this entry is... amazing!! I love that song too... I don't think we're reading too much... we see, as you said, SOMEthing (really evident)...

shoewhoreninja said...

What a great entry.. I love this.. so perfect this morning after a week of utter excitment and complete chaos. Thanks for taking the time to do this.. I think a lot of us feel the same way. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Rose!!!Again u rock!!!
Rose when i watched this vid Beautiful Mess, i did cry...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unWU1YeDHHk&feature=player_embedded#

And today i read these beautiful words (song), and i cried again. I think R/K they make feel so sensitive, romantic...sigh

Thx for it!!!

K.Hills

Anonymous said...

ops, i said "they make me feel so sensitive, romantic..."

And anonymous...don't believe in all u read, there are a lot of trash false interviews...it's too obvious these too share something strong and beautiful.Nobody can deny it...I believe they are in love and commited with each other...

K.hills

CeeCee said...

Wow, those are some killer lyrics. They could have written them about Rob and Kris. I guess the feelings of love are sort of universal and timeless, but this eerily reflects what I think they are feeling.

Totally loving how much happier and freer they seem to be feeling and acting in Europe. I wonder if they'll head back in their shell when they get back to the US.

And it just struck me that after the premiere Rob has nothing to do, work wise, (that 'I' know about) until at least next February. I guess he'll be finding out what real life is like these days whether he wants to or not.

spellbound said...

I just want to say how much I love your blog! I agree with everything I've read 100% so far. IMO I don't think it's possible to read TOO much into these photos. It's been so obvious to me since way back in April/May, about the same time MA disappeared from the scene, that they were together. Not only all the pics of them hanging out together every day & night & the hotels & the limo, etc. etc. etc. Even more than that, their body language & the way they look at each other & of course the smiles! Kristen almost seems like a different person compared to last year & I've never seen Rob happier! I'm soooooo happy for them both!

spellbound said...

Oh I forgot to say thank you to K.Hills for linking the vid! That was beautiful & even choked me up once or twice (and I don't cry, ever...) lol

loveactually said...

Wow I can't believe you picked this song. It's one of my favorite love songs...and I'm also a HUGE fan of Paul's. Classy man in his career and his life in general.

It's one thing to read too much into a photo or two but over the past year there has been way too much to say it's reading too much into any of it. There connection is there and blatantly obvious to anyone who has clear vision.

Just overall what a lovely blog post.

Cat said...

How is it possible that I keep getting behind on your blog...

oh yes... Im drowning myself in fan-fic to help me get through this week... that is all. LOL.

Im forgetting up from down... getting mafiaward confused with tattward. Is it sad that I giggle like a little girl every time I get to the parts of edward and bella finally falling in love?

Kinda like I giggle every time I read your blog.

*le sigh*